Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY

Posted by Cassey at 7:47 PM
Time flies. Today is already the last day of August. @o@ Happy National Day to all the Malaysian! Happy 52nd Birthday Malaysia! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! ^o^ *cheers*

Image from material.eng.usm.my/ *edited*

Image from kaz.blogs.com/fugue/2003/08/merdeka.html

Compare to previous years, this year don't really have many celebrations and even the national day's atmosphere, due to the seriousness of H1N1 swine flu, and respect to the fasting month for Muslims. "=.= Same goes to me, because I don't really look forward or care about any activities on this day. LOL. ~Hmm, what a 'Malaysian'..~ *wondering*

I'm in the exam mood. *feeling stress* Business Law test is coming in 2 days, Accounting mid-term in three days and Economics mid-term in 4 days (include today). >.<"

September is just around the corner. This might be a hectic and happening month for me. Going to sit for four exams and submit three assignments. A bestie in hometown leaving to Moscow, Russia soon. T.T And the last month of being 18 years old. ~26 days to go from today.~

New month, new hope. Another new begin? ^_^ *grins*

Shall continue with the case studies now. Stay tuned for my coming up post! Toodles! ~I want to change my blogging style again.. Awww, I'm so random. "=.=~

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei