Friday, April 3, 2009

AT HOMETOWN

Posted by Cassey at 4:39 PM
I'm at my hometown now. Was back to here last night. ^_^ I supposed to post these photos yesterday, but due to the connection problem, I had no mood to blog. And even now, I can't sign in to MSN. *sad* It's a rainy day, it's a sleepy day for me. But I won't go to sleep anyway, because it's not my habit. ~Well, what a weird behavior. I dislike to sleep in the day time. @_@~ Received a SMS from my high school's Malay tuition teacher who asked me to out for a tea. *surprise* Going out to fetch my sister back from tuition later. Sitting in front of my dear laptop, online and visiting blogs. When there's customers outside, I'll go out and help to serve. Umm, this is my lifestyle when I'm back to here. I'm used to it. ^o^ Ok, I'll stop. ~I mean for this random 'report' for what I'm doing at the moment.~
Somebody asked me: "Woaa! Is it that fun to go back for two days then come back hometown again?!" Yeah, actually not fun at all because I need to spend more money on my bus tickets. Carrying two bags to take LRT and catch up the bus aren't nice at all. Sighh, how tiring. But since I don't have anything else to do right there, why not I back? I prefer spending my time at my home sweet home. Love enjoying my life with my family. ^@^ *wink*
I got a random photo I took when I was waiting for bus on 4pm at the bus station yesterday.
We are being alone throughout our life journey. We should appreciate everyone we meet on this road. They aren't be with us all the time, but some will be together with us until we are not here. However, we'll still be fine even with or without them. *silent*
And here, the photos of my sisters and I. ^_^ ~I like the photos.~



Beside that, I got some photos to share. Here's the naughtiest ever boy I have seen, he's my neighbour. *giggling*


"Hi!"


"See my chubby face."


"Arrr.." *laughing*
He is sooo cute. His name is Jerry, but we used to call him "Xiao Ooi" due to his surname. ~I call him as "Xiao You Tong", which means that small oil tank. Haha.. Shhh! ^o^~ He always come to my place after back from his kindergarten. And yeah, all of us will play with him if we are free. Today our whole family was playing magic with him using 1 cent, what a funny scene as we made a circle and he's inside. *scratching head* He is also my previous high school tuition teacher's son. I still remember that time during tuition, he was always there to 'disturb' us. ^@^
Umm, let's talk a bit about politics. Our previous Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has passed over his Prime Minister's position to Datuk Seri Najib Abdul Razak on today. He's the sixth Prime Minister in our country. Well, wondering how this coming Malaysia will be? @_@ *thinking* ~No many comments.~
By the way, I gonna mention about the new movies in the cinema now! Arghh, I want to watch a lot of movies, especially 'Shinjuku Incident'! Yeah, finally it is in the cinema now! "Anyone wants to volunteer and watch with me?" I haven't watch 'Race To The Witch Mountain' as well, which is in the cinema for kinda long time already. T.T And I'm going to watch the 'Fast and Furious 4' with MJ soon. Looking forward next week to come! Hope the appointment can go smoothly ah! *shouting and jumping*
Dad, mum and my sisters are going to Genting Highlands tomorrow. I'm not joining them because I've to back Shah Alam on Sunday as my class starts on every Monday at 8am. There is still the first class for some subjects, wondering how are the lecturers? I guess the assignments will be starting soon. *yawning*
I think of the Pulau Ketam's trip once again. Really feel kinda dissapointed la. "=.=
"So how are you today? Wish you have a blessed weekend!" *peace*
**ChiNcHiN is going to sleep earlier tonight if can.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei