Saturday, April 4, 2009

HOME ALONE

Posted by Cassey at 11:48 PM
It's Saturday, 11.49pm. I'm in the office of my shop now. Fooling around my friend's blogs. Doing nothing. *bored* My right side got my pure white 'mouse', where I'm using it to move the cursor on the screen. My left side is my pink Sony Ericsson Z610i, and it doesn't ring for quite a long time. No replies for any messages that I have sent out recently. But unwanted messages keep coming in. ~From those "unwanted" fellows. Stop asking me lame things.~ @_@ *speechless* Listening some chinese old songs. I really enjoy the songs. Very nice. Well, it is true that old songs are always better than the modern songs. ^_^ However, the song tells my mood. ~I'm so emotional at the moment.~ I'm freaking bored at home, nobody calls me to out tonight. Many friends not coming back this weekend. Or I should say, even they are back but they still stuck at home, like me. T.T Sighh. Chatting with Melissa in MSN and now she is continuing her movie already. ^o^ I heard some weird sounds from outside but I not dare to go out to have a look la. Kinda afraid here. *oh my god* ~Ishhh, Amitabhaaaa.~ Haizz, what should I do now?
Just now I had my dinner with my brother. We went to Restaurant Dou Qian. Had "mian fen cha guo" while my brother had "gan lao mian" with the curry fried wantans. After back from dinner, I just stay in front of laptop. Left for drinking water twice only until now. ~.~ *yawning* Just now the air conditioner was too cold, so I off it and now not switching on anything except lights. Brother's laptop still on in front of me, but he went out with his friends already around 10.30pm I guess. Dad, mum and sisters sure inside the hotel at Genting Highlands now, and if not mistaken, sisters are eating the maggi cups. ~Ishhh, say want to SMS me. But no news.~ I'm not joining them for the trip as I gonna back to Kota Kemuning on tomorrow afternoon by bus at 2.30pm. *scratching head*
Oh well, it isn't my purpose for this post. Arhaha, and I even don't know why I'm posting this. It is just for me to type, for me to spend my time right now. It's an emotional day of mine. I have bad mood. Just don't know why. It came in a sudden during the afternoon. I was crying but no one realized. "=.= Now I feel that everything is getting worse, everything against me. WHY? I'm struggling with many things. ~What had happen to myself? Why am I turning back to the previous me again? I don't want. T.T~
"Please.. Anyone can PLEASE HOLD ME TIGHTLY WHEN I FALL?" *tears flowing*
No one hears what I'm screaming in my heart.
FRIENDSHIP and LOVE turn to be MEANINGLESS. Why everything comes together? @_@ ~Keep away from me.~



We always have to face obstacles in our life. Overcome it toughly, and we will make a change. After the bad time, miracle will come. Will it become better in the future?
*no comment*
I start to hate being at home alone, I hate LONELINESS! ~I need alcohol so badly, pleaseeee! T.T~
**ChiNcHiN is very down.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei