Sunday, April 12, 2009

HECTIC LIFE

Posted by Cassey at 8:31 PM
Hey all! I have lost from my blog for a few days. Yeah, although I did update, but no photos. Weird isn't it? ~.~ *yawning* Anyway, all the things have over. Life has been so hectic last few days. And myself, I was super duper down. I had no mood on many things. Sighh. And, I missed many things. First of all, I would like to apologize to two person, that's my darling and MJ. "Darling, really sooo sorry for couldn't make it at the last moment. And even made you feel worried. Haizz, I really don't know what should I do. I really heart you. I gonna do something la! THANKS and SORRY. "=.=" "MJ, our movie gonna postpone. Really sorry but thanks for caring. ^_^" ~I really feel soooo sorry.~
And yeah, I'm here to THANKS to all my friends and relatives who sent their best regards to my mum, and even to me. I appreciate it! Glad to have you all to be with me to support! ^o^ *touched* I have missed something which I really felt so dissapointed. First, the two appointments which I was actually planned few weeks ago. Then, it was the job in PC fair. ~Sighhh, still thinking about it. Stop that! It was over.~ What to do due to the coincidence? *shaking head*
I won't forget the moment my mum was sent into and out from the operation theatre. It was really UNFORGETTABLE. @_@ Because from her eyes, it tells everything. A night staying at hospital, it wasn't good at all and anyone, please don't sick. It doesn't great at all! I want all of you to stay healthy always. ^_^ ~Hmmm, who will wish to go to stay at hospital?~ However, the bad moments were over. Although so many things came to me in the same time. It was the moment that I was being so emotional. But now, I feel like I was just thinking too much. Did I? *wondering*
Here's what I have done throughout last few days after Monday. Ahemm. ~.~
TUESDAY
Went for the movie 'Knowing' at Mid Valley with Keat and his friend, Yong Ming. ~I don't know how to write your name la.~ Before that, we had Sushi King. After movie, we went to Klang for Bah Kut Teh.


Say about this movie, I got kinda a lot of comments. "=.= The ending of this story is kinda funny la. A bit lame. But overall, this movie is not bad. It touched me as I thought: "If one day I know the end of the world is coming, what shall I do?" *thinking*

And here I got the photos of the day.

The two buddies


"Hey, Yong Ming. Your story really shocked me. It really happened in the rate of 0.1%. However, good luck." And to both of you, thanks for the day. ^o^ *wink*

WEDNESDAY
As appointed with Qer Xin that we gonna catch up the movie, 'Shinjuku Incident' after the class. Even though at the last moment, we were given an assignment to be submitted on the next day. T.T Many things happened to me on that night. Sighh. Here goes the photos of the day.

I like this dress! But not suitable for me. @_@ *sad*




We like this. Aren't we? ^_^ ~QQ, don't mind if I post up here ya? Keke.. ^@^~

Oh yeah, finally I have seen the movie, 'Shinjuku Incident' which I have been waiting for. Not dissapointed seriously, but not going to give a praise to this movie. Wakaka.. Umm, overall is not bad la! Want to know the story just go to have a look. And although its 18PL, and said got what violent things, for me it doesn't a matter. Just cutting hands and killing, then? "=.= *scratching head*
THURSDAY to SATURDAY

Mum was admitted to Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang Jaya for appendicitis surgery. Yeah, everything goes well anyway. ^_^ She has discharged this morning. Currently at hometown resting. Here are the views from the room. She changed the room for four times within these few days, so pity. ~Due to certain reasons, lazy to explain la.~



On Saturday night, another five of us, include dad, brother, me and two sisters went to Sushi King. ~Oh my god, for me twice in a week. "=.=~





TODAY
Went to PC Fair at KLCC today with my uncle and aunty. It was soooo crowded and packed like sardin fish. Met up with a few friends and bought what I want. ^_^ But, now I want to complain about SONICGEAR! My backphone I bought today, the microphone is not functioning! What the hell la! *angry*



A week was over. Tomorrow will be another new week. ~.~ Well, still hope everything goes well. And, ASSIGNMENTS are STARTING. Cheerssss?!?! *laughing*

**ChiNcHiN falls in love with Wang Lee Hom's songs recently.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei