Saturday, April 18, 2009

TWO DAYS

Posted by Cassey at 10:58 PM
Wuhuuu! ^o^ After two days of outgoing, finally I'm back to Kota Kemuning. *laughing* Oh well, was actually not going anywhere, I just went to stay at my friend's place yesterday night. That's why I didn't online since I use to online EVERYDAY. ~Well, staying in their house is also a habit already la. Aren't we? Wakakaka! ^@^~ Overall, the two days were kinda fun. Let's start with what had happened yesterday morning. ~Ok, I'm 'reporting' what I'm doing again. Haha.. But this is the way I blog!~
Yeah! Finally I watched the movie 'Fast & Furious 4'. I have been waiting to watch the movie with my bestie, Min Jie as what we have appointed long ago. And we wanted to go to the 'Yuan' shop opposite Sunway Pyramid for steamboat but it was failed at the end. *sad* Anyway, it was fine. Due to the time problem, I suggested to eat at BBQ Plaza at Sunway Pyramid which was one of my favourite too. ^o^
'Fast & Furious 4', since I'm not really a car supporter, so I don't really have lots of comments about this movie. "=.= *embarrassing* See their driving skills, and overall this movie is quite nice. I don't know why I'll like Vin Dessel as Dominic Toretto after watching this movie. *shouting and jumping* ~Awww, I gonna be crazy!~
Let's have a look at the photos at BBQ Plaza.

Before

This is (^O^). *giggling* ~We were playing with it just for photoshooting.~

After

We had McDonald's ice-cream as well! Yummy! ^@^ ~Woaaa, all EATING! I like it! Haha..~

Me and Min Jie
"Thanks for the day. Next time we go to eat other food somemore, chit chat again and again! ^_^"
Then I met up with Qer Xin, Cheryl, An Na, Ker Li and An Na's sister, Hui Wen. ~New friend studying in Singapore, nice to meet you! Call "Ah Wen".~ They were shopping around and I followed along because was going to stay in their place that night. *wink* I captured this while waiting for QQ to try the dress.

~Sighh, so narcissistic! "=.=~

Yvonne met up with us after that. And I took this very random photo. And yeah, it looks nice! I LIKE IT! ^o^
We were waiting for An Na and Qer Xin's working friends as they were bringing us to the RM3 Cafe at Puchong which An Na introduced us. During that period, we were talking craps, laughing all around. Had fun time anyway. But when talk about eating, even more FUN! Enjoyed! ~Wahahaha, I'm hungry now.~

See my emotion when the food is here. ~.~

~Wowww, lots of sushi! Eattttt! ^@^~
All photos were taken at RM3 Cafe. And actually there's still many more photos we have taken, I just post some of it right here since there's still many more to go. ~If want to get those photos but not here then ask from me la. ^_^~

This is taken without my attention as they said that I smiled while SMS, zzzzz.. "=.= *sweat*
And yeah, after our dinner and supper, we headed back to Suriamas and WE HAD FUN THAT NIGHT! ~Wheeee.. Girls! Thanks and SORRY! You know what I mean. ^_^~
The next morning, we woke up kinda early. It was the Mass Colympics and we were going to Bukit Jalil for the event organized by diploma's seniors. It was also the purpose I stayed at their house that night. So that we could go together on the next day. ~.~
At Setiajaya KTM station

Me in Star LRT *smile* ~I like this photo so much!~
Flashback about this Mass Colympics, we were kinda dissapointed. First, we were LATE for the event. And yeah, the competition we joined, Amazing Race has started. So we thought we supposed to be in the second round. We started to play, got a few clues, but after that we were rejected for 'unfair'? Goshh, really speechless! ~And seriously, feel that they are quite irresponsible. How come this will be?~ Under the hot sun, we turned to be no mood to continue and we left earlier to Carrefour Sri Petaling for our breakfast and lunch. @_@ *tired*
Anyway, many photos to be shared today. Oh ya, this is ALLAN WU!
Like this photo because he is willing to act like 'monkey face' with us too! ^o^
Nicole, me, Wendy from Diploma

~Many people say that we look alike, is it due to our hairstyle? Or because few of us always stick with each other? Haha! ^@^~

The shirt is just too big. Like skirt. Hmmm.. ~.~
*flying*
*loving*

*say cheese*
See this cute little rabbit in their house! Is call 'Fan Tuan' in chinese! ~English I'm not sure because I heard many different one. Haha.. ^o^~
It is just TOO CUTEEE!!!
I was freaking tired on the way back. Changed the public transportation for three times. Body energy less. Money gone. Hahaha.. ~.~
Finally, I'm back to Kota Kemuning. Took my shower, online and took a short nap. Headed to AEON Bukit Tinggi Klang for Sakae Sushi as dinner. ~Wakakaka, japanese food again! ^_^~ However, not many photos have been taken, except for these.

This is a new dish, Unagi Rice Tea which is only available until end of this month. I personally feel that this is quite nice because it is special with the tea leaves eating with the rice. Shall try it. ^o^ *peace*
Alright, it's time to bed now! I supposed to sleep earlier because gonna get myself all in best condition to meet my darling TOMORROW! "Hey, meeting you soon after five years! Know how's the feeling darling!" Arhahaha! ^@^ ~Looking forward it yo!~ *excited*
Toodles!
**ChiNcHiN is thinking about the appointment tomorrow.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei