Monday, April 6, 2009

COLLEGE AGAIN

Posted by Cassey at 8:02 PM
Sighh, my stomach wasn't feeling well just now after I woke up from taking a nap. *tired* I thought of just now the scene was so funny. I promised aunty that I gonna drive her car to language centre at 5.30pm. When I back home, I fell asleep and woke up that time looked at the clock, it's already 5.35pm. I was like: "Oh my god!" I jumped off the bed, with the messy hair and sleepy face, picked my stuffs and car keys then started the car and left. How rushed! @_@ I have taken porridge as my dinner. Wasn't feel like wanted to eat rice. S SMS to me for a tea, what a coincidence everytime. "Hey S, I'm not don't want to go with you, just really the time not match. So sorry. "=.=" *speechless* ~Hope after today, I will be better.~
Well, today is the second day of my third semester. And it is considered as the second week already. Had Moral Studies and Social Psychology today. Seriously, I found that Social Psychology is kinda INTERESTING. ~I wonder why some seniors say is bored.~ ^_^ Maybe when exam that time, it will become harder because of many weird words to memorize? *laughing* Well, I hope I will be enjoying throughout this coming 14 weeks. Assignments gonna start soon. Our plans are going on VERY SOON. Yippieee! ^o^
During the break after the first class in the morning, we hanged out at the library like what we used to do. We were seeking for the Economics book recommended by Mr Boon and eventually, we got one only. ~.~ Then, Qer Xin and An Na went to online, me as well. Yvonne and Joanne were sitting at the table chatting. I was quite "crazy" with online. However, I stopped after logged on to certain familiar websites and joined them to chat. It was a happy time my dear friends. *heart you* ~Cheryl was absent today.~
This two girls have changed their hairstyles after the holidays. Have a look. @_@
Yvonne with her new curly hair. *give me fiveee*


Joanne with her straight hair now. ~Like this look younger ma. ^@^~


And the most ugly girl I have seen. Weird poses I'm having. ~Always not serious in taking photos. Sighh. "=.=~
And this, tadaaaa!


Three of us. *smile*
Continued with our lunch, then the Social Psychology's class. Class ended earlier today. It was a rainy day. ~Wondering how's the trip to Pulau Ketam? Is it raining? Wish you all having fun.~ It was quite sometime to go until my aunt fetch me, so me, Joanne and Serene hanged out at library again. ^_^ We were talking craps, checking at each other's wallets then laughed out loudly. Serene got a lot of cards, and funny photos. And she even laughed at me for my new identification card. *laughing* She said I looked like those Indonesian maid in the photo, wakakaka! What a funny description! ^o^ We left college when the rain has stopped, and when my aunt was there.
I'm back to the college life. Back to the previous life. Wish myself and my coursemates all the best for this semester! *with love*
**ChiNcHiN is feeling unwell.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei