Thursday, April 9, 2009

COINCIDENCE

Posted by Cassey at 7:52 PM
I've just taken my dinner. Gonna take a nap after finishing this post. *sleepy* Not going to sleep at home tonight, as I'm going to accompany my mum in hospital. ~.~
This morning, I sent a message to my mum. She was already at Subang Jaya. The appointment was before 8am. So they have departed earlier. ~So careless, I forgot she told me few days before. "=.=~ Mum asked me not to call her after that, until they informed us the latest news. And yeah, I was in college. All the time waiting for their calls. When it was about twelve o'clock, I received a SMS from dad: "Andoscopy ok. Admit SJMC now and go for appendicitis surgery tomorrow." After two hours, dad sent to me another message: "Admitted SJMC Hospital. South Tower. Room xxx Bed x."
I decided to go to hospital after my class on 3pm. Thanks Teoh for sending me over there. ^_^ I met my parents, mum's face was pale but she's still alright. Dad still the same. Glad to see the condition goes well. We were joking all along, as usual. Although this is just a simple surgery, but I still worry. Sighhh. But I believe, she'll be fine. *wishing*
The surgery will be on tomorrow's afternoon (Friday, 1.30pm). ~Thanks god, please bless her.~
On the other hand, I'm kinda dissapointed for can't carry over the job in PC fair in KLCC. I was waiting for soooo long and seeking for a job in that exhibition, and this great chance came still I couldn't make it. Haizz. PC fair starts tomorrow. Most of my girls are going to work there. @_@ *dissapointed* What can I do? We can't avoid this coincidence from happening. Life is like this, sometimes it's just like a crossroad, and you can only choose one from two. *silent*
Afterall, SHE IS STILL THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME. "Good luck, mummy. ^o^"
I've been neglected many photos, many things for these few days, gonna post up it few days later. Stay tuned!
**ChiNcHiN is going to take a nap after this.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei