Sunday, April 5, 2009

WHAT I WANT

Posted by Cassey at 9:47 PM
Once again, I'm back to Kota Kemuning. *peace* Going to and back from hometown for times and it is repeating in my blog. ^_^ ~Well, because I love to be at hometown.~ Taught my cousin to complete his homework just now, and played the 'dinosaur game' with the two fellows silently as what I have promised few days ago. Back to the front of my laptop. Chatting with Keat, Cheryl, Desmond and Kenneth via MSN. I'm looking around at the online shopping blogs. ~I want to get myself some new stuffs. But I need to save money for this semester. How? @_@~ *thinking*
Here are some favourites. Oh well, it's the styles for what I want.
I want to get myself a new bag. Size like this. Colour also like this. Style like this. It is nice, isn't it? ^o^ *laughing*
I want this. Looks not bad. ^@^ ~Recently I fall in love with flowery dresses and skirts.~

And yeah, skirt somehow like this. Long. Simple. Attractive in its way. ^_^
Or maybe we have different views, and we like different things. These are just what I like, what I want. ^@^ *wink*
However, there's still many times I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT. I'm just being too emo, and can change from time to time. ~What a bad attitude I'm having.~ Actually I'm trying my best to change something on me, my mind and many more things, but the reality makes me goes crazy! T.T So, I know NOW is the most precious moment to let me clear that, WHAT DO I ACTUALLY WANT? *silent* I don't want words to create misunderstanding somemore. I want to make myself CLEAR first! What I need is, TIME.
Do make sure what you want, because whenever you don't know what you actually want, you gonna lost. "=.= This is why, I'm really LOST. ~Seeking for the proper direction, perhaps I should.~
**ChiNcHiN is listening some advice.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei