Monday, April 27, 2009

COLLEGE DAY

Posted by Cassey at 9:11 PM
As usual, a new Monday, another new week. ^_^ But this week is slightly different, because there is NO CLASSES on TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY which is just announced recently. ~Maybe, just got the Introduction to Economics class lo.~ If not mistaken, all the lecturers are going to a workshop. Not only SOC, but also TCHT and others I guess. I'm wondering how about main campuses? @_@ However, assignments are still given. And there's still assignments for other subjects. I don't really feel like doing it, haha.. ~Zzzzz, I'm so lazy la! "=.=~
Hmmm, came back just to study for today, then rest for two days, and one more day of classes on Thursday. Walaooo! Then I have no class on Friday due to time table and its labour day too. I'm wondering to go back to hometown or not this weekend. Ummm. On the other hand, when I think about the Genting trip, I'm wondering if you all make it on 28th and 29th but not 29th and 30th, then I can join. *laughing* But impossible la, too rush already. Nevermind, looking forward next time k. "Wish all of you have fun!" ^o^
Last few days was in hometown. Did what I used to do. Saturday night, hanged out with few LLF buddies. And yeah, we rode the motorcycle and went to the park, actually it was kinda scary for me. ~I was pretty afraid that day seriously.~ "Anyway, really had fun with you guys, all the time." Came back with my 'big boss' yesterday, he is really a good joker la. We laughed most of the time all the way back. ^_^
Back to today, it was just an ordinary day. I took these after Moral Studies class in the morning has finished.
I like this but why you say not nice? Haha.. ^@^ So natural pose. *wink*

Three of them busy with their things.

JQ is the most hardworking girl, still asking questions after the class. @_@

*smile*

My college friends

Me and JQ who has very fair skin. ~Aiyo, so envy leh. Wakakaka. ^o^~
Guess what? Kar Chun from TARC came over to Taylor's PJ campus today! Hahahaha! "Really happy to meet you after a long time!" Had a nice chat with this 'old friend' today. Suppose to be old coursemate too, haha.. ^_^ ~Actually he is at SS15 recently, and he came here to 'support' his friend, then we met up as well.~

Me and Kar Chun

The cakes in blue, haha.. "=.= ~Thanks for spending me some.~
"Hey, Kar Chun. Next time come here to find me again k. Hehe.. ^@^"
After the Social Psychology class of the day, the college day ended. This photo is taken at Seven Eleven near my college while I was waiting for car. And I had red bean potong too. ~Although the people in the shop were laughing at us. Haha.. @_@~
An Na and I with the cute doll
And yeah, today I received a wedding invitation card from my classmate, Nur Izrein. It was so surprising, and it's the first ever wedding invitation I've got so far. "CONGRATULATION IZREIN!" *wink* Her wedding falls on 16th of May, which is during the end of the coming one week holiday. ^o^

That is the map on how to go to the place. Awww, I don't know where is the location la. ~.~ *wondering* ~Actually I'm kinda excited, don't know why.~
It's a special college day after all. Kinda happy. Don't know why. ~Hmmm, I couldn't meet up with someone today huh. See you next week, if you read this.~ Planning what to do on tomorrow. Sighh. ^_^
**ChiNcHiN is in a desperate mood now.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei