Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MID VALLEY DAY

Posted by Cassey at 12:47 AM
"Hey Cheryl, so effecient la you! ^_^ So fast updated your blog! Wakakaka.. ^@^ Now here is mine."
Woaaa, what a busy person! "=.= *laughing* I left home early in the morning, and back home sooo late. Sighh. Seemed like a busy girl? Ishhh! Not at all. Just too free, wakakaka. ^o^ Can be said as free, but not actually. I'm just being too LAZY. Aiyo, because I used to rush things at the last moment. Anyway, gonna do something within this week, means after today la. For the ASSIGNMENTS!!! ~.~ I love OUTGOING rather than staying at home, because at home, what I'm going to do is just ONLINE. Haizz. ~So, I prefer going out whenever got chance! Unless I'm tired or lazy, or certain reasons.~
Ok, back to the topic now! Today we finished our class at 3pm, then four of us, me, QQ, Vonn and Cheryl headed to the bus stop and took the Rapid KL U63, met up with Kazaf and went to Mid Valley. ~Today I just knew that there is this way to go to Mid Valley la! ^@^~ As they planned before, we accompanied Kazaf to buy her things, then wanted to eat at Carl's Junior. Kazaf is going back to Sabah on coming Wednesday due to semester break. ~Sighh, see you after two weeks ya. ^_^~ At the same time, of course hang out at Mid Valley. *wink* For me, I was actually wanted to look for my shoes, however at the end didn't get, but it's alright, not really rush for it. ^_^
And yeah, today I just spent approximately RM20, so UNBELIEVABLE! But it's TRUE! *clapping hands* We were just window shopping, except for Cheryl and Kazaf. Wakakaka. ^o^
Let the photos tell everything about today. *peace* It began with Carl's Junior.
Chin ~Is me la, haha.. "=.=~

Vonn


Cheryl


QQ


Kazaf


Two of us *smile*

The pretty and cute stuffs I saw in the Action City at The Gardens.



~Errr, I want to eat! @_@~


They were just too excited on seeing them. And didn't realize I took this.
*giggling*


Just for fun. ^o^

We went to several shops in The Gardens and Mid Valley. Kazaf bought a new bag and jeans, while Cheryl bought a pair of new high heels. *happy* ~Cheers! Hahaha.. ^o^~ Another three of us didn't buy anything, but we did see a lot of clothes and other stuffs that we like soooo much. ~Sighh, gonna save a lot of money! I'm targetting to buy something! I want a part time job soooo badly! "=.=~


A flowery dress in ZARA that costs RM199+ ~Recently really fall in love with flowery clothes, especially dresses!~ "=.=

Wohooo, and we took many photos in the shop's fitting rooms while waiting for QQ to try clothes.


Two of us *say cheese*

Here are just two of it. ~Refer to Cheryl's blog for all the 'precious' four photos. ^@^~



I like this but QQ not in. T.T


*peace*

After shopping, we went to KimGary to take our dinner. Well, is mine and Kazaf's, hahaha.. ~.~ We used Serene's voucher in Starbucks wisely anyway. Hehe..
See all the lame photos. Wakakaka! But it's fun! ^_^


The sisters
~Aren't they look alike? Muahaha! @_@~


But quarrelled after that, zzzzz.. ~.~



Another three of us
~Kazaf WITHOUT smile, haha.. Know what I mean? ^o^~

*tidying hair*
Photoshoot, photoshoot, photoshoot a lot!


Chin: "Emmm, so nice! Want some?"
Vonn: "Hey! I want! Muuuuu.."


QQ: "Haha.. Take me! *wink*"
Cheryl: "Aduii, want to take also don't want tell first!"


Kazaf: "Don't want to bother you all, I eat first!" *laughing*
Wowww, I'm so lame la! Adding dialogues somemore. "=.= And see our food.

Finally, let the day end up with this.


Five of us
~Actually we want to drink the milk tea la! But why Boscow? Hahaha! "=.=~
Overall, it's a fun day. I took what I wanted to eat; Vonn took Carl's Junior; we saw the way of Kazaf being shopaholic! Wakakaka! ^o^ We were playing crazily, talking craps, telling lame jokes, laughing and girl's talk almost throughout the day. I've spent a happy and memorable day with you girls. Heart you all! Muackkk! ^@^ Looking forward the next time ya. *hugs*
~Only one class for tomorrow, and few days coming up MUST NOT hanging out anymore, but until Thursday ok. Save money! Do assignments! ^_^~
And yeah, here are the wishes:
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY to
CHENG CHEE on 7th April
WEI YANG on 10th April
and
HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY to KIEN WAI on 13th April (today)
also
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY to PUI CHYI on 14th April (tomorrow)!
Have a wonderful and blessed birthday! *wink*
**ChiNcHiN is thinking what time to sleep today.**

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei