Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RELAXING

Posted by Cassey at 8:19 PM
Awww! Finally I'm done with my English Research Proposal. I mean last night. @_@ *round of applause* Once again, the job at the last moment, burnt the midnight oil yesterday. Wakaka, its an unchanged habit. Sighh. This morning went to college, still made some changes onto it at library, as I did some mistakes at the format, and gotta do some correction. Although I have submitted my proposal, now I'm still wondering if I have done it correctly? Hmmm. "=.= Ok, stop thinking about that already la! ~But I really put much effort for this time seriously, haha! ^o^~
Actually many assignments are given to us, but I'm still so relaxing here. Too bad. *shaking head* Because the due date is not that early, so I keep postponing it. Today then say tomorrow do, tomorrow then say the day after tomorrow. Ishhh, I should change this bad habit! ~I MUSTTTTTT?! Say only.~ *laughing* Laziness, going to kill me! Grrr! "Ok la, my girls, let's change our bad habits together k? Wakakaka. ^@^"
English For College Studies 3: English research *in the process*
Media Appreciation: 5 assignments, first with book review *still reading*
Social Psychology: 2 assignments, title will be given out this week
Introduction to Economics: Weekly assignments
Moral Studies: A group assignment on issue study *not yet start*
Sincerly, I like this semester. At least I know what I'm doing, what I actually want. I realized, what is my purpose in life. And I live much better recently. ^_^ ~Yes, is YOU. The one who gave me a BIG LESSON. How are you?~
Alright, this is actually a random post. Yesterday I went to college as usual, so early in the morning. I was alone in the class. Before class started and my friends came, I had some random shoots. For the 'early bird' to college. ~.~
~I'll just post one up here la. See my swollen eyes. @_@~
After classes, Cheryl sent me and QQ to Taylor's main campus library. We wanted to borrow books for the use of our assignments. I was glad that I got all the books I needed. *happy* And thanks to QQ for borrowing me the 'place' to get all the books. Oh ya, it was the first time I went to the library. Seriously, it's sucks! Leisure Commerce Square's library is much better, and the facilities too. *wink* After that, An Na and both of them went to Old Town to drink tea but I didn't join because I wanted to save money and my aunty was already there. ^_^
Besides, yesterday after I took my nap, I accompanied my cousin to the garden nearby to ride bicycle as he requested. That evening, I thought of my childhood. *silent*
My cousin brother Jek Kee
I was sitting at bench, leaving my slippers on the grass, trying to read my book but failed, ended up with taking photos busily. ~.~ Oh well, looked at a group of Malay children playing football, few boys were riding bicycle, an old man was jogging, few ladies were chatting there and a few more, which has made me thought of my previous childhood life. The feeling was great. ~Although the weather was hot that time. "=.=~ Beside that, I just realized actually it was a good destination for photoshooting. ~Next time when I got my camera, let's shoot!~
And yeah, sometimes letting ourselves to RELAX is the BEST WAY to release STRESS! ~Beside than drinking alcohol, wakaka. ^@^~
Opss, I got an assignment to be presented during tomorrow's tutorial class for Media Appreciation! Should start now. Haha..
Last but not least,
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE to TAI AN NA
which falls on 23rd of April (tomorrow)!
"Sorry for can't join your birthday celebration tonight ya. Wish you have a wondeful and blessed 20 years old! Friendship forever, and heart you always. Mwahh! ^@^"
*with love*
**ChiNcHiN is on call with a friend via MSN.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei