Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY TODAY

Posted by Cassey at 6:14 PM
As usual, I went to college for class soooo early in the morning. Four days of classes in a week, and three days the classes start at 8am. "=.= *sleepy* Need to leave the home an hour before due to traffic jam everytime. That's 7am. So, I gotta wake up at 6.30am these three days. However, since my aunt gotta send my cousin who is having morning class to reach school before 7am, so we need to leave home at 6.30am. Well, how can I wake up at 6.30am? It must be earlier. Thus, alarm is set at 5.45am, but I wake up at 6.15am most of the days. @_@ ~Arrr, how embarrassing to mention about that. Bad habit. And even before that worse.T.T~ However, now at least I can wake up, better than before. Got some improvement la. I've already adapted with the lifestyle from day to day. *wink* Therefore, I reach college at about 7.15am on these days.
Although I need to wake up so early during college days, I still sleep very late the night before. Most of the days is around 2am. Sighh. It is freaking tired, but hard to change this bad lifestyle now. Go to bed early but can't fall asleep. *shaking head* Sleeping late is a bad habit, so please don't learn that. Know what are the consequences? See my panda eyes which are getting serious from day to day. And my eyes getting smaller. ~.~
This morning, the sky was so beautiful. I took out my mobile phone quickly and captured down! Then my aunt said: "Haiyo, you better go to get a new camera la. Always like to take photos. ^_^" I replied: "I will. I'm saving money now. ^@^" *peace*
We were in the traffic jam, even though the sky just started to bright. Hardworking people. ~I like the sky, so nice.~ *thumbs up*
Three classes on today, Social Psychology, Introduction to Economics and Media Appreciation. ~How embarrassing, I just realized is introduction not principle for my economic subject. "=.=~ Seriously, I like Social Psychology. Learnt many things today. *smiling*


An Na with her new hairstyle? Short hair? Haha.. *laughing* Well, you look pretty in this hairstyle too la. Although now this is not the real one. ~.~
And yeah, there's an event at our LCS Campus Courtyard which is organized by International Student Council today. ~Actually always got a lot of events at college. @_@~ It was 'Healing Hands - Flea Market', and they were selling kinda many stuffs, of course we went to have a look.

Cheryl and An Na
These cute little Australian Recipe muffins grabbed my attention for quite a long time. *with love* ~Muahaha! Like it! ^@^~ The taste was ok, because me, Vonn and QQ shared to buy six for trying.


See! So CUTE! @_@


We bought these. ~Arrr, I really need a better camera. My phone's camera, so lousy. T.T~
After lunch, we went to class. Before class started, I was busy camwhored with the group of girls. Though not all of them were in, I was just too excited suddenly. *shouting and jumping*

Me in college.


This is funny, I like. ^_^




Qer Xin and my weird look. Her swollen eyes. @_@ ~You must take care ya, QQ! Hope you get well soon!~


Some of the classmates, all in red and black. ^o^

That's my day, nothing special. And seriously, I'm kinda dissapointed for something. That's the plan, haizz. *sad* And I know it is DEFINITELY can't make it already. I found that everytime many things when they are planned, sure can't go smoothly at the end. So, don't want to plan for anything again la. ~.~ *speechless* I'm moody somehow, so SORRY for that ya.

Tomorrow might be going to the girls' place to stay. Then heading to have 'duck rice' with the classmates at night. Or ramen at Puchong? Hmmm. I also don't know la. *scratching head* And Mass Colympics is on Saturday at Bukit Jalil. Hope it will be fun. And our appointment on Sunday. "Darling, this time sure can make it already, alright? ^_^" Hahaha.. Looking forward the weekend!

Have a nice day, my friends! *cheers*
**ChiNcHiN is addicted to old songs recently.**
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei