Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello September

Posted by Cassey at 5:05 PM
Hello readers I'M HERE AGAIN! ^o^ *cheers* Just a simple and random updates about me at the moment! FYI, I have made small changes onto my blog layout. Spot it? @o@ Arghhh! Guess what?! My bad attitude turns back AGAIN! "=.= I'm playing around with my blog layout instead of paying full concentration to my revision.

BTW, it's already SEPTEMBER today! A new month, another new begin. And I know this will be a hectic and tiring month for me. Sometimes I love college life, sometimes I hate because of ASSIGNMENTS, TESTS and HOMEWORKS! However, I'M READY FOR IT! Studying Business Law right now, going to sit for the test which is 20 marks of assessment for this subject tomorrow.

I'm freaking tired too. Want to take a nap but not now as I want to keep the 'tiredness' until night. =.= *silly thinking* My blog has turned to be so dead, I need more PICTURES, PHOTOS and WORDS to make it 'alive' again! Haha! ^O^ Alright, shall continue with my study now.. Wish me luck for the coming test and mid-terms!

Stay tuned for coming up post! Have a great day! *wink* ^_<

 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei