Saturday, September 5, 2009

Almost Exhausted

Posted by Cassey at 3:22 PM
Weheee! I got back my laptop finally. ^_^ My laptop was with my brother last few days, as he needed it for his assignments urgently. It was good for me too, because I could let myself escape from touching it. As you know that, I was having several mid-term and test that time. @_@ That's why I was able to pay full of concentration on my revision.

I'm back to my hometown, giving a short break to myself. ^o^ *sigh of relief* BTW, two exams were down and MANY MORE EXAMS TO GO! Arghhh! Next week I'm having trial for Business Information System mid-term, actual mid-term and Accounting mid-term. Grrr! The schedule has been changed at the last moment. Especially the Accounting mid-term which might fall on next Saturday. OMG, Saturday still need to sit for exam.. T.T *shouting for help*

DEADlines of assignments are coming soon.. I haven't started anything yet. ~.~ I'm almost exhausted! Coming weeks having Test 3 for Business Law somemore! Why?! Those unfinished exams.. Hmmm.. *feeling stress*

Anyway, I met up with few of my previous Taylor's coursemates this Wednesday. We had a great fun in Yuen's steamboat. ^_^ Thanks a lot to Ah Keat, Yong Ming and Ah Guang very much k? And met up with my dearest Qer Xin and Joanne Choo.


Alright, I need to keep myself away from laptop now.. *wink* ^_<
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei