Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Luck & Goodbye

Posted by Cassey at 5:52 PM
Ahhh.. *yawning* Finally exams were over! Awww! Now still left final exam, which is probably will come after more than one month. It's early of November, I guess.. LOL, still quite sometime to go! Let me complete my assignments first! OMG.. I'm almost exhausted with it! T.T *gasping for air*

BIS assignments has been submitted today, whereas econs assignment has to be submitted on this Friday. Glad to say that I HAVEN'T STARTED anything.. "=.= I just finished reading and jotting down what to write for the article, that's all. How good right?! Took a long nap when I came back from college just now. I was tired to the max! Phewww.. And I even escaped from the lunch. Alright, I'm going to rush again after finishing this post. @_@

Last night was a.. Emm, how can I describe my feeling. The time I was studying for test on the next day and rushing for assignment which was suffering, at the same time I spent few hours airport for sending off my dearest hometown old friend who was going to study abroad. ~.~ My mood was totally messed up! Awww.. Thanks a lot for the one who helped me in completing my assignment, and giving me advice for my test on the next day. I appreciate everything. It really meant a lot! Thank you very much! Without you, I guess I'm unable to cope with everything. T.T Thanks Keat and Yong Ming for spending time to send me to the airport for my this special and memorable occasion. *touched*

Back to what had happened last night. As what I have mentioned in posts before, my dearest friend, Yee Li was leaving for her further studies in Moscow, Russia. And now, she has gone off. I can't believe that she is not longer stepping at the same piece of land like we used to do. She is at another country now. Going to adapt with a totally new and different environment, with the different lifestyle. *wondering* Li, how are you at the moment? How is everything there? Take care alright? We miss you so much. =.=

Emmm.. I don't know what can I say. Those feeling is hard to be described. BTW, I'm really proud of the decision you have made. And I'm looking forward to see a future doctor when you are back after five to six years.. ^_^ *grins*


Here with the photos at the departure hall of the night, before she left.

Sweet memories we have spent together on that night.

The unforgettable and memorable moment. Goodbye Miss Tang Yee Li! *waving hand* >.<"
Eeeee.. Why the way I say seem like not going to meet forever again? Zzzzz.. *touch wood* I hope you are really coming back every year during the summer holidays, as what you have said. ^_^ But I know by that time, everything will turn out differently already. As we grow up, we are changing but we don't realize it. We won't know what will happen in the future. Right? @_@ Things going to be is feeling will be different on the time it comes.


Li, I want to say thank you so much to you for being such a special and good friend of mine. We started to know each other since primary school, and being in the same school and class until form 5. I'm glad to have a cute and nice friend like you. Although sometimes quite uncomfortable with you. LOL! We started to get close after we have graduated from secondary school and we used to stay together throughout these years. @_@ *thinking of you* Last time when I knew that you were leaving soon, I was so sad because I knew I would miss a good friend to hang out, play, crazy, chit chat and many activities together especially when in hometown. =.= Anyway, I'm still proud of you for the decision you have made. Go ahead for the sake of your brighter future because all of us will support you all the time, no matter where and how you are! Haha.. ^o^ *cheers*

Thanks for leaving me such a sweet memory during previous years. Life still goes on. ^_^ All the best and good luck to you in your studies, ok? Take care always and I will miss you very very very much! See you on next year! Muackkk! ^@^ *hugs and kisses*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei