Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Truth

Posted by Cassey at 2:17 AM
Nahh.. See, I told myself I got to finish up my assignment by TONIGHT! ~.~ It means, before I sleep later. Now it's already late of the midnight, I'm still so awake here. Just finished webcam with the friend, someone at another piece of land now. =.= Hmm, thanks for what you have helped me! Hoho! I'm sorry, I supposed to rush up my assignment as what I have promised but I'm still procrastinating here.. *apologize* Tonight will be a sleepless night again, I bet. And whether I'm going to complete it by time, that's still an unknown answer. LOL. ^O^

BTW, I feel like blogging because I need to blog about it NOW! Before I miss out the feeling. >.<"

Ummm.. What is the truth is.. I'm seriously missing someone now. The feeling is real like.. Ok, you never know it. This is the FACT.. But still I didn't want to admit. I know I'm cheating myself, as what you said. @_@ *wondering* I know both of us is actually more than ordinary friends.. But I'm still trying to escape from the truth. What is going on to me? What do I want? Please.. I really need more and more time to figure this out. I'm sorry for my selfishness. T.T

It's the first time I'm posting such thing in my blog, because I used to reveal these in another blog. Haha.. =.= I got so many blogs right.. I also don't know why. Hmmm. This time I feel like want to share here.

Ok, I shall stop now. Awww.. I really hope this week will pass faster. Those who are having exams, all the best for your papers! Those who are rushing for assignments like me, do your best too! *working hard*

Going to KLIA on tomorrow's night. Sighh, the day is coming. I don't like the feeling of going to airport, because it probably will leave tears to me. Ahhh.. OMG.. I still need to face it BTW. @_@

Stay tuned for my next post, toodles! ^_< *wink*

Ohh ya! Before I forget, it's a BIG DAY for someone.. Yes, is my very 'fake another half' one's birthday. Hehe.. ^o^ See.. I treated you so good, birthday's NOOB song, SMS and MSN's wishes somemore just now. LOL. And now, in my blog! *showing peace* You're really a good and close friend of mine. Glad to have your companion! Thanks for being a 'victim' to get scolded and bullied by me when I need, or being a listener of mine.. I'm SURE you're glad to have me too! Wakakaka! ^@^ Old friends forever! Best friends forever! Best 'couple' always! "=.= *evil giggling*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROTI CANAI!
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei