Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Stress Releasing

Posted by Cassey at 8:27 PM
OMG OMG OMG! I'm sooooo damn STRESS! Arghhh! T.T *shouting for help*

WHY? Why all the things come in a same time? And need to be done in a short period! WTH.. =.=

Business Information System mid-term on this Friday, Accounting mid-term on this Saturday, Economics individual assignment due on next Tuesday, Business Law Four Steps Process Test on next Wednesday and Business Information System individual assignment due on next Wednesday, Thursday or Friday! Oh nooooo! >.<" All very important for each subject's assessment marks for me.. How can I wish to have or maintain a good grade like this.. T.T *tears rolling in eyes* Ok ok, ignore my craps! I just simply love to burn the midnight oil. These are the consequences.. Urghhh!

I'm so DUMB in calculation. ACCOUNTING! How?! @_@ I don't really understand how is actually Four Steps Process works, how can I able to write a two pages answers in 40 minutes? =.= So many cases to study somemore.. I'm so confused on how to use Chicago Referencing System. I'm so confused with what should I continue to write about for my both assignments. *stunned*

Sorry.. NO ENTERTAINMENT for this two weeks ok! I apologize for any rejection of invitations.. @o@ See you all after this two weeks!

This week seems like going so slowwww.. ~.~ *moody* OMG, I need to find something to eat SO BADLY although I just taken my dinner!

Alright, I shall continue with my work! I'm OUT OF TIME! Toodles! *sign off*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei