Friday, September 18, 2009

A Short Break

Posted by Cassey at 7:45 PM
Phewww! FINALLY! I have submitted my econs assignment today! Weeee! ^O^ That's the ending for three weeks of hectic life, ahhh! Although I'm still having another Accounting group assignment to be submitted on next Friday. LOL! Well, let's have a short break during this weekend first ok? Don't think about it first! Keke.. I feel GOOD now, don't know why. Even though I'm so tired. *wink* ^_< *speechless* My laziness always want me to procrastinate.. Alright, I really should stop this! Now, I got to know the effects for behaving like this!

All the assessment of different subjects come in a same time.. Seriously, I have messed up everything! ~.~ I didn't do well for some exam papers, I didn't do well for some assignments. My mood has turned weird, I behaved differently for the past few weeks. Hmm, I would like to apologize to all the friends. I did things in an improper ways using bad attitude, please forgive my swing mood. @_@

However, everything seemed was over.. I really need to manage my time and myself properly. Please la me.. not only thinking, but take action! I have to do so, but I always failed! T.T *sigh of dissapointment*

Anyway, I would like to thanks a lot for someone who holds me tightly when I fall throughout this period. Someone who helps me a lot in completing my work, gives me good advice, warns and cares about me. I appreciate it. You know who you are, and thank you very much! Mmmm. ^@^ *hugs*

Awww, everyone is going back to their hometown, but I'm not. LMAO! Well well, I'm not going back as my family is coming here this Sunday. And the traffic out there is really bad now I guess! Somemore I only have two days of Hari Raya's break which means I can rest until next Tuesday only, whereas Wednesday still going to continue to study. =.= Hmm, guess I'm unable to meet up with some old friends in hometown. However, after next week, I'm having a one week mid semester break. Yuhuuu! Going to enjoy in my hometown. Ohh ya, I can meet up with some friends on that time. Yeah! BTW, I'm having an appointment with a friend tomorrow. I hope it will be a great day. *grins* ^_^ Guess my weekend will be spent wisely.

Eeeee.. Suddenly feel like NOTHING TO DO?! Crazy me.. OMG! Opss, I think I should go to take my dinner now, before I forget. Hehe.. ^o^ *bored*

Before that I thought after today, I would be like hanging out and playing crazily like nobody's business, who knows it could turn out to be like this. Haha! No 'kaki', what to do.. *yawning* Wanted to go to Sunway Pyramid with some coursemates after submitting assignment but ended up with turning a big round in their parking centre, and stuck in the jam for an hour. Haha.. "=.=

Crapping in front of my laptop, in my blog again.. LOL. ^O^

And with my favourite recent photo. *showing peace*

I look happy in the photo. He says he likes it. ^@^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei