Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Movie Reviews

Posted by Cassey at 4:16 PM
Hey hey, readers! How's your holidays? ^_^ *grins* I guess some of you might have gone back hometown, and spent your time to gather with old friends do you? LOL. I will have certain kind of feeling because for us like whose hometown is far away, when you get back during these public holidays, it is the most precious time for you to meet up with your high school's friends, beside than your family. ^o^ BTW, for those who are not, how did you all spend it? Wish all of you have happy holidays!

For me, I didn't go back to my hometown. I'm staying here for these few days. First, it's because my college got only two days of break for us. Sighh.. I need to get back to college on tomorrow unlike other colleges that have a week of raya break! Ahhh.. So nice. =.= Beside that, I still have assignment need to be submitted on Friday! Awww.. Nevermind, after this week, I'm going to have a week of break! Weheee! *clapping hands* So, I'm going back on Friday! Yeah! Hey brothers, I'm looking forward to meet up with you guys ok?! Secondly, my family came here last Sunday and we had fun trip to Bukit Tinggi with some of the relatives. Well, I will post more about it later. ^O^

Beside that, LLF is planning to come to KL on coming Thursday and will be back on Friday. So I got to complete my Accounting group assignment part before Thursday, if possible. ^@^ LOL! Really can't wait for my holidays to come! Even though it's just a week. *wink*

Alright, back to the main purpose of my post. As you know that, I have not been to watch a movie for almost one month. And after the hectic period, I got my life back to 'normal' again! LMAO! Busy for assignments and exams sounds to be abnormal? Zzzzz. Hehe.. Ignore my craps! @_@ I went for three movies within these few days, I got my life is fulfilled and I'm so happy. Hoho! *excited* I got some comments onto these movies.

Ahhaaa.. I thought of previously when I was still a mass comm foundation student in Taylor's, we did an assignment for subject Media Appreciation during the third semester about movie review. Hehe.. ^@^

Ignore the briefing of synopsis for the movies.

Last Saturday, I watched the movie 'The Ugly Truth'.
My rating: 7/10
I like this movie because it tells the 'true colours' of the thinking of different sexes for people at this age. This is so real but I have no idea on whether is it all the men in this world is having the same mind. Somehow, the characters are portraying the common characteristics with me. Seriously, I have realized some facts after watching this movie. Thanks to the movie. =.= I feel that this movie is worth-watching but then it is kind of 18sx movie, full of jokes which have made me laugh continuosly throughout it. ^O^

Yesterday, I watched the movie 'Tsunami at Haeundae'.
My rating: 6/10
Hmm, this movie has made me cried and laughed. There were some scenes that let me felt that we really should appreciate the closest person around us now. How will it be if one day we are going to lost them? And what will we do when we are facing death? "=.= However, I think if this is angmo's movie instead of Korean, it might be more interesting. LOL. I personally like this category of movies, which is all about those natural disaster and so on. Recently, there are lots of movies about 'the coming of the end for the world'. Well, it seems to be so real and getting nearer. @_@ I have been looking forward this movie 2012 since early of this year after I saw the trailer in the cinema which is coming soon on this November! *waiting for it*

Today, I watched 'G-Force'.
My rating: 5/10

This is not a good movie, haha.. The story seemed to be so fake, as it is impossible for guinea pigs tend to be smarter than human. @_@ However, the animation and sound effects are still nice. *thumbs up* And the animals in the movie are so cute and modern because they listen to the latest songs, playing facebook and even clubbing.. They do what human used to do nowadays. LMAO. "=.= I like all the guinea pigs in it, and the hamsters, they are sooooo CUTE! Muahaha!

Ok, I will stop here. Stay tuned for my next post! ^o^
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei