Friday, September 11, 2009

Exam Mood

Posted by Cassey at 11:36 PM
Hmmm.. I'm supposed to do more practice on Accounting, since I'm having mid-term on tomorrow. However, I don't really have the mood to work on it. Comparing to other subjects, this is what makes me feel frustrated and annoyed the most! Let's ignore Economics first, haha.. Because the mid-term was over last week, although I know the result won't be satisfying TOO. @o@ *shouting for help*

Why not we just study the theories only? Instead of doing CALCULATIONS which really drives me mad! It is so hard for me to twist and turn around my brain la! Ahhhh! ToT I'm soooooo DUMB in calculation! I'm wondering how can I be so noob when facing those formulas and numbers.. I DON'T LIKE CALCULATIONS! *emphasizing* And in Accounting, there are lots of terms which really make me feel so frustrated! =.=

Guess what? For me..
Accounting = Irritating = Annoying = Frustrating = Confusing
Yet I'm still STUDYING.. OMG! Hope this semester ends faster, then I want to throw away the book! Huhuuu! *praying to God* "=.= Luckily I only have calculations like ACCOUNTING for this semester only. I swear, I will NEVER take Accounting as my major course!

Sighh, Saturday still need to go to college to sit for exam! What a weekend.. Aihhhh! ~.~ *longggg sigh* Somemore it's my 'favourite' subject?! Arghhh! Ok ok, I'm just releasing my bad feeling at the moment! T.T

BTW, I had my Business Information System mid-term today, and got the result directly right after we have finished the 40 questions in half an hour using the computer in college lab. OMG, I was so nervous during the 30 minutes. Luckily I managed to complete on time, and quite satisfied with what I have done, 16 marks out of 20. At least I have tried my best. ^_^ *grins*

After tomorrow, I got to work on ASSIGNMENTS! Due dates are just around the corner! But luckily, today we got announcement that due date for Economics assignment has been postponed to Friday. Yeahhh! ^o^ *clapping hands* It means we got more time to do already. Weheee! Ahhh! Another Business Law Four Step Process test on coming Wednesday. This is annoying too. *wondering*

Recently my posts are all about studies, exams, assignments and MY RANDOMNESS. Just because I'm in exam mood. LOL. @o@ *bored*

My blog is so dead. I need to change it to be more lively, but not now.
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei