Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Break Fasting

Posted by Cassey at 10:40 AM
Good morning readers! ^_^ *grins* It's a new day, and another new week. Awww.. So how was your weekend? FYI, I had finished my mid-term last Saturday. However, I'm still having one more test and two assignments to be submitted by this week. Sighh.. Damn tired with it! =.= Alright, nevermind! I just need to stand for this week! Therefore, I didn't have any activities last few days. I don't want any entertainment within this period. Let me put more effort on my studies first. *yawning*

Accounting mid-term was SUCKS! I mean for me. T.T I guess, I'm going to get a VERY LOW MARKS for this subject! Guess what? I used to aim a high marks for another three subjects, but for this, I just hope I can get a PASS. OMG! @o@ Well well, I must know, I will only get for how much I have paid for it. Seriously, I didn't put much effort on this subject, becase I DISLIKE IT! I know this is no an appropriate way.. But then.. Ok, I know I shouldn't do like this. *wondering* I feel so sorry.. Even to myself. ~.~

Alright, close this topic! I don't want to think about it anymore! What can I do now is look forward, work hard for assignment and final exam to achieve better grade, I know I MUST. "=.= BTW, last Saturday night, I had a great night with my uncle's family. Uncle brought us to Seri Melayu Restaurant, Jalan Conlay at KL, which is located at somewhere near Pavilion for dinner. I went there with them too on last year, as it is my uncle's company's head bla bla bla invite them to have a break fasting dinner during this Ramadhan month. I'm lucky to have this second chance to have a dinner there, because the food is really DELICIOUS! *thumbs up* Thanks uncle for bringing me along. ^o^

I didn't take any photos of the food, but just how it looks like inside and outside of the restaurant. And we can see the night view of KLCC as well. ^@^

I really enjoyed the food there. *drools* Too bad I was unable to capture the photos of the food. I was busy eating. =.= This restaurant is actually a Malay food buffet restaurant, if not mistaken per person is about RM75+. Wow! @o@ Ahhh.. The satay, beef rendang, roti canai, kuih, pulut.. OMG! It makes me feel hungry again! *touching stomach* I can't find any websites for this restaurant, but there's feedback from Bernsy's blog. Have a look. ^_^

After dinner, aunty, me and two little cousins headed to Pavilion for a short shopping spree. Met up with Mr J that night too. ^o^ I saw a pair of high heels in Charles & Keith, soooo in love with it! I'm so going to purchase it on this weekend! Hohoho! Save money first! Weheee! Before we went home, we had a yumcha session at Station 1 Cafe Puchong. Here with the best photo of the day. I like the motion. *wink* ^_<

Alright, I shall continue with my work instead of procrastinating AGAIN. Haha.. ^o^ You know I should change this bad habit. Toodles! Have a good day people! *showing peace*
 

Hi, you're at ChinChin's blog! Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei